SAUPO Summit in Shanghai
Chinese Companies "Going Out" & "Investing in USA"
Oct. 19-21, 2017, Shanghai, China
Responding to market demand, partnering with Shanghai International Studies University, we are organizing a "SAUPO Summit in Shanghai" from Oct. 19-21, 2017. The purpose of this summit is to generate opportunities and create networks for Chinese companies to invest in the USA. It is anticipated that about 150-200 business leaders and government officials will attend this summit. You are invited to join us in this Trade Mission to China, so that you may attend SAUPO Summit in Shanghai, network with Chinese investors/companies, and meet with officials from both China and USA. For U.S. participants, please register by July 15, 2017 to be included in this Trade Mission to China delegation.
Shanghai Summit Registration
Agenda of SAUPO Summit in Shanghai
Thur Oct. 19, 2017: VIP Networking Session
Fri. Oct. 20, 2017: SAUPO Summit in Shanghai, Networking session, Private meetings
Sat. Oct. 21, 2017: Visiting Shanghai Free Trade Zone
SAUPO China Partner: Dr. Ye ZHU, Associate Dean, Institute of Linguistics, Shanghai International Studies University; National Research Center for Foreign Language Strategies, State Language Commission of China. Address: 550 West Dalian Road, Shanghai, 200083; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Shanghai SAUPO Summit Participants:
- ADI Medical
- Alcatel-Lucent Asia Pacific
- Alibaba Group
- Alliance PKU Management Consultants
- Asian Investors Consortium
- Citibank (China) Co., Ltd.
- China Appraisal Society
- China Construction
- China Life Insurance Company
- China National Accreditation Service
- China Pacific Insurance
- China Petrochemical Co. (Sinopec)
- Dacheng Law Offices
- DHG China Resources LLC
- Fargo Fortune Capital Group
- FOSUN Group
- Fullgoal Fund
- Georgia Asian Times
- Golden California Inc.
- Guangdong Service Center for Scholarly Exchange
- Guancha Syndicate
- Herui Investment Group
- Huawei Technologies
- Huatai Securities
- Jiajin Capital
- Jihua Group Corporation Ltd.
- Kids'R'Kids China
- Koa Overseas Consultations Ltd.
- Leedian Ltd.
- Lucy Lu & Associates
- Miracle Dynasty
- Ningbo Municipal Commission of Commerce
- Roysson Global Capital
- Shanghai American Chamber of Commerce
- Shanghai Chamber of Commerce Imp. & Exp.
- Shanghai Guanghai Law Firm
- Shanghai K. Wah Real Estate Dev. Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Media Group
- Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone
- SoZo Group Holdings Company, Ltd.
- Tian Cheng Hua Shang Capital Investments
- Tongling Jinzhu Commercial & Trading Co.
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Consulate General Shanghai
- Zhejiang FONDA Technology Co. Ltd.
- Zhongnan Group of Companies